CT - Frog's Theme CT - Frog's Theme

Once Again!

Man. Once again you have done it. This song is EXACTLY what Frog needs. An epic Badass tune to go along with his personality. Its amazing how you can pull it all together and make it sound so PERFECT. Once again I will say. If SquareEnix makes a remake, lets hope they will be BEGGING YOU ON THEIR KNEES to use your stuff. It's way too sublime.
5/5 10/10

-Joe_Yoshi

CandySoup responds:

Thanks Joe!

-CandySoup

CT - World Revolution CT - World Revolution

Epicly Amazing!

Hey man. I can't believe I am hearing the work of PHOENIX PROJECT again. I had totally forgotten about it, which I totally regret! Okay on to the review.
Dude, this is one EPIC remix. It really flows together to create this masterpiece. Transitions are amazingly well thought out and put into action. It's really awesome on how well the guitar works out. Drums are superb obviously. If SquareEnix did decide to make an actual remake (instead of re-releasing the 16-bit one), I would for surely hope that they would contact you guys because the stuff you guys have made would be the most mind blowing soundtrack EVER! I hope you continue everything because this music pretty much makes my life!
5/5 10/10